More Information, Deal Conditions
- One (1) ticket to The Festival of Quilts
- When: Sunday 12 August
- Where: NEC, Birmingham
- Showtime: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Family ticket is valid for two adults and two children
- £12 for one (1) adult ticket (up to 33% off)
- £32 for one (1) family ticket (up to 22% off)
The Festival of Quilts
The Festival of Quilts sees Birmingham’s NEC host a quilting competition featuring a display of over 700 quilts. The event offers a range of competition categories to suit new and experienced quilters. Attendees can take part in a variety of workshops, talks and lectures, and see experts demonstrate an array of quilting techniques. The Coverlet 1718, one of the oldest quilts in existence will also be shown.
The Knitting and Stitching Show